1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: blackroseprojects.com
- The website operator and the personal data administrator is: Black Rose Projects sp. z o. o Tysiąclecia 1A, 41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza
- The operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Keeping the newsletter
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering data in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By saving cookie files in end devices ( “Cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the operator with the key can read it. Thanks to this, the data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hash function works one-way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of user password storage.
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in in particular, means regular updates of the development components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the CBA.pl operator’s servers.
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to the following audiences:
- hosting company on an entrustment basis
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request the Administrator to:
- access your personal data,
- them rectification,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid, legally valid, overriding grounds for processing your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, investigation or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Website.
- You may be subject to activities consisting in automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we ship them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the service request or business contact , registration of services, etc. The context and description of the form each time clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
7. Significant Marketing Techniques
- The operator uses an automation solution operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. those who can send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has consented to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use from the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals specified above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies ). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the device by default. end user. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage cookie settings, select a web browser from the list below, which you are using and follow the instructions:
- More information about cookies can be read in the Cookies policy (PL).